Virtual Pilot 3D a Genuine Review
Virtual Pilot 3D is one of the brand new popular flight simulator games online today. In this Virtual Pilot 3D review we will take a look at this product and see what are the pros and cons of this Games.
Virtual Pilot 3D - What Exactly In This Games??
Before I go into details, lets take a look at the impressive stats. Virtual Pilot 3D comes complete with a fully realized and modeled world, with landmarks and accurate scenery for every part of the globe and it has been used as an alternative to the large flight simulators used to train professional pilots.
It is certified for commercial use and provides hardware and frame-rate checks required for FAA certification. Virtual Pilot 3D is also currently in beta testing stage all over participating flight schools worldwide.
However, with so many flight simulator out on the market and on the internet today, Is Virtual Pilot 3D really worth the money?
Select Rare Planes like the 1903 Wright Flyer and Airbus 380… so you can experience how it is to pilot planes that other sims don’t have
Choose from 25,000 + real world airports in the full scenery set … so won’t have to settle for the usual packages offered by other programs
Experience Real-Life Helicopter Handling… you’ll feel how it is to take a medical chopper and land it on the edge of a cliff or a plateau
See Runways Change Elevation… so you’ll know how they slope when you land… just like in real life!
Supports all hardware… so you can use your yoke, foot pedals, throttle to make the flight more realistic
Integrated with Google Maps in Real Time… you’ll be aware where you are in the world
Comes with video tutorials… so you can learn how to fly planes easily even if you’re a complete beginner
Features the Nimitz and the Eisenhower… so you can finally experience landing on an Aircraft Carrier
Multiplayer Enabled… so you can battle and perform aerobatics with other player
Enhanced “Ultra-Realistic” Scenery… so you can see cities, towns, lakes, rivers, roads, railroads, and so much more
Air-to-Air Refueling feature… so you can finally test if your skills are up to it
Supports PC and Macs… so you can use it no matter what computer you have at home
FREE Lifetime Updates from the open source community… so you never have to spend a single dime for your simulator
Take Time To Download The Sims Game
- The size of this Sims game is not small and if you don’t have good internet connection it may take you a few hours to download all the files. In this case it may be a great idea to upgrade to the DVD edition (you can do it at the members’ area).
May Be A Little Overwhelming At First
- Just because there are so many types of aircraft and maps, the members area can be a little overwhelming at the beginning. However the downloads are organized by category and once you get started, you will find it is not so hard to find out what you are looking for.
Is Simulation – Not an Arcade Game
- This is a benefit in my opinion but I need to get this out because some folks may prefer an “arcade” version of a flight simulator. Before you can fully appreciate real flight simulator games you have to learn the controls. If instant gratification is more your preference (arcade style flying), Virtual Pilot 3D may not be for you. However, if you have the time and patience to devote to learning, many hours of hugely enjoyable REALISTIC gaming await you.
Overall, there is no doubt that virtual Pilot 3D is one of the best value flight simulators game available on the current market.
We went into this review somewhat sceptical of the high praise it has received from others, but walked away happily converted. The game looks, sounds, and plays better than any other flight sims on the net, and has more planes, locations, and options available to boot. It will keep even the most devoted gamer busy for months, exploring the beautiful planet we call home.
All in all, this is a great game that will appeal to new and veteran flight simulation fans alike.
If you’re ready to experience the closest you can get to entering the cockpit of a real plane, get your hands on the Virtual Pilot 3D now. Don’t delay the chance to experience “REAL” flights…come and experience life in the captain’s seat!
Virtual Pilot 3D
Virtual Pilot 3D is going to be a GAME-CHANGER…If you ever dreamt of being a pilot or would like to explore the world with ultra realism
in 200+ different aircraft, Virtual Pilot 3D will fulfill that dream.
As a flight sim fan, I always value realism and VirtualPilot3D simply blew me away with some of their features:
- Accurate ATC system and navigation
- Complete instrument flying and approaches
- Advanced navigation including NDB, VOR, ILS and GPS
- Fly a real airline route on autopilot
I’ve played the game for 2 days now and it is the most complete flight sim game I’ve ever tried. If you’re think Microsoft FSX or X-Plane is great, you ain’t SEEN NOTHING yet!
But don’t take my word for it, check it out yourself .
P.S The videos are amazing to watch. Make sure you go to the video section and check out the live demos of the game in action!
If you’re a flight simulator fan like me, you’ve got to check out Virtual Pilot 3D now.I’m SUPER excited because this is arguably the MOST REALISTIC flight sim I’ve ever tried.
Fact is, it may just revolutionize everything you’ve thought about flight simulators Go check out the amazing video below:
Here’s an overview of some features:
- 200+ Aircraft and 25,000 Real Airports
- Worldwide scenery with high-def cities and landscapes
- Crazy realism and handling down to the scientific level
- Real cockpits, real controls and instrument behaviour
There’re so much more stuff but I urge you to take a look at it yourself. I’m so stoked about this and I’m sure you’re gonna LOVE it if you enjoy airplane games. Nothing in the market comes close to the sheer realism of Virtual Pilot 3D…yes, not even FSX.